Wednesday 10 June 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My first Mo's digital stamp colouring - Hush
Coloured in with Copic Sketch
Paper: Kaisercraft Pitter Patter collection
Banner: MFT Itty Bitty Banners
Baby stamp: Stampin' Up
Star banner: Marianne Crafts

I am brand new at this, I got inspired by this one and this one and many others.
I am a mother of one, expecting number two. My first born is kind of the reason I got into this whole card making business, as I wanted to make her birthday invitations and aa birthday banner last year. And that turned into card making, mostly with die cutting, and recently I have totally fallen for stamping and colouring in. It is so much fun and relaxing and you can make such nice images! A whole new, huge world!

I will probably have lots of new cards coming up here within the next few months - birthday, baby and christmas cards, as after my 2nd baby is born I don't think I will have time for much crafting for a while! 
So thanks for looking, and maybe see you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment