Wednesday 10 June 2015

A birthday card and a christmas card!

I have two cards today!
Image stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
Banner: My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Banners
Name: My Favorite Things By The Letters
Number: My Favorite Things Big Numbers

Been working on this one for a while. I had to wait for a few copic colours that took forever in the post (really, 8 business days from QLD to WA?) before I could finish it up. I have just started, so I am collecting the markers bit by bit :)
It is still missing the sentiment, but I am waiting for some more stuff in the mail for that! Still have a few months before I have to give it.


Image stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
Snowflakes: Tattered Lace Snowflakes set D109 and D111
Winter Wishes: Tattered Lace D451
Frames: Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Dies Luscious Labels 1


Love this giggling snowman! Thank you Mo's Digital Pencil for leaving this cutie for free for 24hrs! This is my first christmas card for the season (and we're not even halfway through the year!), I'm pretty happy with this one! A good start to my christmas makes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment