Friday 26 June 2015

Challenge #252 - Anything Goes w/Mo image (Optional Theme: Babies)


Stamp: Baby Fairy Bobbin by Mo's Digital Pencil 
Stripes background embossing folder by Darice
Decorative Labels 8 by Spellbinders
Bubble Parade by Simon Says Stamp!

I have really enjoyed doing this one. Such a cute image! It has taken me quite a while, I couldn't decide on the colours and had to learn a couple techniques like how to do the wings (I think they look fairly transparent!). And, I finally dare to play with the background :) Not perfect, but learning :) And it s a whole lot of fun!
This card is for the Challenge #252 - Anything Goes w/Mo image (Optional Theme: Babies) found here still open till Tuesday June 30th!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Mo's image and your fab card!


    Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Mo's :*
    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete