Sunday 9 August 2015

Christmas card for my Australian family and friends


Poinsettia dies and stamp: Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia set
Coloured with Copics: R24 - R39 - R59 - G94 - G99
Centre done with Ranger Liquid Pearls Buttercup
Merry die & bright stamp from Papertrey Ink 

This is my first result of using the new Sparkling Poinsettia set from Heartfelt Creations. I was stuck on christmas cards to make for my Australian family and friends, as it felt a bit awkward to make them winter and snow themed cards when christmas is in summer time! But this stamp and die set is just absolutely beautiful, and something I will definitely use every year and even to make things for the home as well (planning to make a tissue box and decorate it with this as well). And poinsettias are great for summer or winter christmas.


I have already made 3 of the same, and I might just make them all the same this year as I still have other cards I need to finish before the big due date.

Loved colouring them in and assembly them (and creating the card of course), have already ordered another flower set from the same company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment